пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

chink western




Aw wow. Iapos;m 45.2kg this morning. Thatapos;s 99.7lbs The lowest Iapos;ve been in almost 2 years. I never thought Iapos;d see double digits again.

Anyway, I know itapos;s probably just because of how nervous I am lately. At first, when Iapos;m nervous, I start eating like a pig, but this time Iapos;m like so nervous Iapos;m not even hungry. So yeah, when things calm down a bit, Iapos;m sure Iapos;ll gain a little back. Letapos;s just take advantage of it while it lasts :P


So Iapos;ve got a question:
When youapos;re nervous, do you eat a lot and even end up bingeing, or do you feel not hungry at all? (Iapos;m curious because, in my case, itapos;s usually always the first option) (or do you eat as usual?)


Take care everyone :)
xxx
chink western, chink work, chinkapin, chinkapin hunters.



Комментариев нет: