суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

campground in maine well




It was so embarrassing yesterday that I didnapos;t even know how to use a vending machine, to think it was from JAPAN.
Yesterday, I went to the mall with my best friend after classes. But then, the guards strictly obey the rule implemented by our principal that students from our school are only around to enter the mall premises after six oapos;clock in the evening. And that time, it was about 5:00 in the afternoon. We couldnapos;t wait for one hour anymore, so we decided not to go to mall anymore.

And a vending machine in the parking lot caught my attention. It was my first time to see a vending machine. Well as far as I can remember, it was my first time. I was so amused so I wanted to try it. I placed a bill, and I was surprised when the machine automatically got the bill. To my surprise, I even screamed.

Then when the glass of cola was served, I donapos;t even know how to open it My best friend helped me and at last I got the cola. If she wasnapos;t there, I might have given up and leave the cola in the Vending Machine. The person next to use will be lucky. She was amused with me because it seems like Iapos;m a new-born baby that has no knowledge about anything in the world.

And that was hilarious. I realized I wanted to record a video of myself and show all of you how silly I am when it comes to Vending Machines. Too sad, there will be no other chance because I learned my lesson.
Letapos;s see, maybe I might do the same thing sometime. :P
campground in maine well, campground in maine york, campground in manitoba, campground in maryland.



Комментариев нет: